Submitting third-party information to us signifies that you consent to give us access to their private data and that we will not be held accountable for any claims concerning how we use and process their information.
We do not collect information from children under the age of 13 knowingly under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
The Personal Information We Collect
Whenever you visit our site, we may collect some identifiable information about you automatically including but not limited to:
- Your IP address, browser information, and time zone
- Information you provide when filling forms on our website voluntarily
- Information about your transactions and interactions with us onsite
- Information about each of your site visits including your location, traffic data, webpage visits, inbound links, search terms, and other communication data.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to contact you and deliver our products and services to you. We may also use it to identify products and services based on your previous searches or advertisements whose links you follow.
We do not share your data with third-parties. However, your data may be collected by pool data analytics to analyze your usage patterns, understand trends, identify opportunities for sales and improve your product and service recommendations.
To make sure that your personal information is secure, we employ the technical measures, organizational policies, and procedures suitable to protect it from accidental loss, disclosure, destruction, and unauthorized access depending on its nature through:
- Non-disclosure agreements for our employees, partners, service providers, and any other parties with access to your private information.
- Permanent deletion of your data upon request
- Following strict security protocol in the disclosure and storage of your personal information to prevent unsanctioned access to it.
Internet data transmission, however, is never fully secure, and although we take all measures appropriate to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the total security of any information you send to us over the internet. You hereby agree that all information transmitted to us over the internet is solely at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Controlling the Use of Your Personal Information
Credence gives you the freedom to restrict how we collect and use your personal information by:
- Withholding certain information provided it is not necessary or mandatory for service delivery.
- Modifying your Cookie preferences when you visit our site.
- Sending us a request asking us to permanently delete your personal information.
If you need us to make changes to any of the information you sent to us for any reason, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.